Assalamualaikum and good day.

I am now entering my second week of 'working'... sigh...
Hehe... I guess deserved it... Sape suroh amek engineering...

Well, that's OK, I'm enjoying my time here, learning new things, experiencing some great moments, I'm happy with it...

My first day of the second week starts as usual I guess. Punch in the card and straight away checking the latest emails. Haha... This is where the fun starts, I was called in to my first 'BIG' meeting... It's gonna be orgasmic !!! (I think)...

I went in meeting with main contractor of Seremban Gemas Electrified Double Track Project (SGEDTP), Ir. Loo Kee Watt and the engineers working on the project.
The meeting was about electrical construction and wiring of the stations and halts of the SGEDTP.

The topics discussed in the meeting were :
i. Quantum and nature of work
ii. Electrification works in first phase & second phase
iii. Brief overview of basic design
iv. Interface requirements
v. Work execution status and planning

After the formal meeting was completed, Ir. Loo took some time to ask his employees what they understood of the meeting and discussing what needed to be done next.

One of the key points was the meaning of ‘inner rail’. According to Ir. Loo, the inner rail means the rail closest to the inner rail diameter.



Figure of an Inner Rail

After three whole hours spent in the chilly room, I noticed something, I don't understand a thing!!! haha... Maybe thats over exaggerating, I did understood parts of it.

Then after lunch, I went to Road Under Bridge 1 (RUB 1) with Miss Suhaila, Miss Aini and Nazmie which is near Rahang Kecil.

There, we were to inspect the reallocation of a railway traffic signal post due to some construction are going to be conducted on the railroad, it is to be moved to another specified location so that it would not be a hindrance to the work needed to be done.

For those who are wondering, a signal is a mechanical or electrical device erected beside a railway line to pass information relating to the state of the line ahead to train drivers/engineers. The driver interprets the signal's indication and acts accordingly. Typically, a signal might inform the driver of the speed at which the train may safely proceed, or it may instruct the driver to stop.

P/S : TQ Mr. Wikipedia...



Figure of The Old Post


Figure of some workers working on the Distibution Board

OK, info time!!!
A distribution board is a component of an electricity supply system which divides an electrical power feed into subsidiary circuits, while providing a protective fuse or circuit breaker for each circuit, in a common enclosure.

Muahaha.... (a devilish laugh).....

My loyal subjects, I think that is all...

Another day bites the dust...

0 comments:

Post a Comment